Marvel Vs. Capcom 2

I'm gonna take you for a ride... I'm gonna take you for a ride... I'm gonna take you for a ride... I'm gonna take you for a ride... I'm gonna take you for a ride... 

Yeah, you know the drill. Ok, so...

MAAAARVEEEL VERSUUUS CAAAPCOM TWOOOOOOOOOOO



Back in the glorious Play Station 2 days I got addicted to this game. Wolverine all the way. Well, and Ryu and Iron Man as well. I wasn't the best at it, but I enjoyed playing a lot. I also had fun playing Arcade Mode and getting trough all the difficulty levels. I'll share with you some game info after the click.

Wolverine all day, every day.







Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes (マーヴルVS.カプコン 2 ニューエイジ オブ ヒーローズ?) is a fighting game, developed and published by Capcom. It is the fourth game in the Marvel vs. Capcom series of fighting games. With the fourth installment of this series, Capcom simplified the player controls to make the gameplay more accessible to the wider audience of casual players. The button configuration was trimmed down to 4 main buttons and 2 assist buttons. The game also features a different air-combo system and 3 on 3 tag, compared to the 2 on 2 tag from previous games in the series.
The original arcade release of Marvel vs. Capcom 2 was the only game in the series to use the NAOMI arcade platform. Though the character artwork feature traditional 2D-animated sprites, the fighting arena (background), the Abyss' sphere, and many effects animations are 3D-polygon based.
This is the first and only Marvel vs. Capcom game without character-specific endings, as one will get the same end regardless of the characters one uses or how quickly one defeats the final opponent.

Thanks to Wikipedia for that.



-
Copyrights go to the respective owners.

3 comments:

My internet explortion said...

I used to love this game so much and It's so much fun.

christopher said...

i love MVC, can't wait for the new one :)

Party On The Moon said...

The most recent trailer with Viewtiful Joe riding Okami made me squeal like a giddy school girl.

Post a Comment